This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Are You Thinking Strategically About Your Career? September 18, 2019
- It Takes a Village September 11, 2019
- Honesty and Integrity – Key Elements for All Managers and Leaders September 4, 2019
- Are You Ready to Bail? August 28, 2019
- Are You a Champion of Change? August 21, 2019