This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- 4 Steps to Becoming More Resilient September 30, 2020
- RIP Bob Prentiss September 16, 2020
- What is the Most Important Role of a Project Manager? September 9, 2020
- Are You Good at Delegating? You Should Be! September 2, 2020
- What’s Your Plan? August 19, 2020