This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Does Your Strategic Plan Extend Out Too Far? July 17, 2019
- Do You Know What Strategy Success Mean? July 10, 2019
- Does Your Strategic Plan have a Scorecard? July 3, 2019
- Clear Signals That Your Strategic Plan Is Going to Fail June 26, 2019
- An Historic Day for Canada June 19, 2019