This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Now is the Time to Think Strategically – in Sprints March 25, 2020
- Drastic Times Call for Kinder Measures March 18, 2020
- When was the last time you said, “Why are we still doing this?” March 11, 2020
- A Good Leader Has Three Plans March 4, 2020
- Do You Have a Plan B? February 26, 2020