This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Nice Sells April 17, 2019
- Culture Drives Strategy – Not the Other Way Around April 3, 2019
- You Need a Sound Strategic Plan to be Able to Execute Well March 27, 2019
- Disengagement – Strike at the Roots March 20, 2019
- Do You Have a Strategy Stress Test (SST) March 13, 2019