This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- 5 Things a Leader Should Do to Set a Good Example January 22, 2020
- Strategic Thinking Requires Strong Delegation Skills January 15, 2020
- Strategic Planning is the Fun Part. The Hard Work Starts After That. January 8, 2020
- 5 Reasons Strategic Plans Fail December 18, 2019
- Great Leaders Produce Great People December 11, 2019