This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Great Leaders Build Great Leaders May 22, 2019
- Thank You PMI Volunteers May 15, 2019
- Don’t Burn That Bridge! May 8, 2019
- What is Your First Step After the Strategic Plan is Published? May 1, 2019
- They Should Have Called it the PLI! April 24, 2019