Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Do You Have Strong Plan Around Your Strategy? August 14, 2019
- Leaders are Committed – Day in and Day Out August 7, 2019
- Are Your People Excited About the Future of Your Organization? July 31, 2019
- Do You Have Someone Who Actually Owns the Plan? July 24, 2019
- Does Your Strategic Plan Extend Out Too Far? July 17, 2019