Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Great Leaders Build Great Leaders May 22, 2019
- Thank You PMI Volunteers May 15, 2019
- Don’t Burn That Bridge! May 8, 2019
- What is Your First Step After the Strategic Plan is Published? May 1, 2019
- They Should Have Called it the PLI! April 24, 2019