Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Communicating Like a Leader Today Calls for a Different Approach April 1, 2020
- Now is the Time to Think Strategically – in Sprints March 25, 2020
- Drastic Times Call for Kinder Measures March 18, 2020
- When was the last time you said, “Why are we still doing this?” March 11, 2020
- A Good Leader Has Three Plans March 4, 2020