This is a big week in the United States. The Thanksgiving holiday brings together families and friends from across lands and offers a great opportunity to say thank you.
Here in Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving holiday on October 10th.
Regardless of whether you are south or north of the border, this is the time of the year to think about saying thank you to the people around us regardless of whether we will be celebrating the holiday with them.
- Thank you to the customers that I have done business with over this past year.
- Thank you to all the people in my life who I rely on for advice and guidance on a regular basis.
- Thank you to all the volunteers who’ve given up their time to make things work that have, in turn, made my life easier.
- Thank you to all of the suppliers that I rely on to make my business work.
- Thank you to all the people who developed some of the cool technology that I use all the time.
- Thank you to my friends who encourage me, support me and provide that very important connection in my life.
- Thank you to my family, my wife, children, grandchildren, daughter-in-law and almost son-in-law, and my brothers and sister and sister-in-law’s and brother-in-law’s and the list goes on. You are the reason I am what I am.
Ladies and gentleman, weather you do it by phone or in person, by letter, email, FaceTime or even a text message, it is a good time to say thank you to those around you who make you who you are.
images courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net