Take your event to the next level.
Have David present at your Organizations next event
My job as a featured or keynote speaker is to inspire, motivate and educate. The inspiration comes from my stories, delivery and audience engagement – all essential elements of a great presentation. The motivation comes from a high energy and exciting one hour together and the education comes from the nuggets of knowledge, ideas and concepts that I leave behind to ensure my effectiveness. All of my presentations can be customized to suit any audience.
My Presentation Topics Include:
(click for details)
- Let’s Get This Done! – From Strategy to Execution – Bridging the Gap
- The 3 Pillars of Strategic Planning: Your Work, Your Career, Your Life
- All for One and One for All – Building a Project Execution Culture
- Let The Sun Shine In! – Taking Our Careers to the Next Level
- The Power of the Plan! Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- Moving on Up! – From a Good Manager to a Great Leader
- How Did They Do That? – The Keys to Our Success – Lessons Learned for 25 of Our Best Project Managers
- I Can See Clearly Now – Essential Communications Skills for Project Managers
- Manage Your Most Important Asset – Relationship Portfolio Management
What Customers are Saying…
From PMI Fort Worth Chapter, June, 2018
- David was an excellent speaker and really held my interest. Very engaging.
- David got me all fired up and I am ready to work on areas that I have been neglecting. He is a great speaker.
- David was amazing! Great speaker who is very engaging! I want to hear more and more from him!
- Great speaker and moderator for lunch panel.Great topic and wonderful speaker!
- Excellent session! very good advise on how to become a better leader.
- Especially enjoyed the key note speaker this year!
“David’s wealth of knowledge and experience in the area of project management and leadership was very apparent as he delivered his engaging keynote presentation at our recent Ontario Public Service International Project Management Day Conference and Awards event. David engaged our audience with his charisma and positive energy, while delivering insightful messages on thinking, communicating and looking like a leader which resonated with people at all levels of our audience. He brings a fresh, dynamic perspective to a very familiar topic and gave us a chance to have some “aha” moments. It was a pleasure to have David kick off our event as our keynote speaker as it set the foundation for an overall successful event.” Liz MacKenzie, Head IT Source, Central Agencies Cluster, Treasury Board Secretariat
“I couldn’t have asked for a more engaged and engaging public speaker to give the opening keynote presentation at my most recent summit. David’s work in project management as both a practitioner and an aggregator of universal best practices is impressive, and my audience was delighted to walk away with copies of his latest book, The Keys to Our Success. I look forward to working with David again on future events, and I encourage other conference producers building programs for an executive-level audience to give him a call. You will not be disappointed.” Geoff Micks, North American Energy Summits Portfolio Manager, WTG Events
“You brought style, smarts, and enthusiasm to our meeting, along with warmth, and charisma. Your quick wit, thoughtful insights, and humorous, engaging style kept us entertained for the entire evening. Our members enjoyed not only your message, but also the humorous and real life way in which it was delivered.” Jim Lanigan, Business Analyst, Home Hardware Stores Limited, President, Waterloo-Wellington IIBA Chapter.
“We found David’s presentation motivating, entertaining, and thought provoking. David’s unique style and ability to energize the audience provided a refreshing perspective.” Corey McDougall, VP of Marketing, PMI Regina South Saskatchewan Chapter
“The way David delivers this knowledge is so dynamic and interactive that makes people literally ‘jumping’ up from their chairs” to participate in the discussions. It is very interesting the way David collects the audience’s ideas about a specific topic and transitions to the next topic. It is like all ideas are converging to the same place very smoothly.” Bruno Freitas, Sierra Systems
Want to stay connected?