Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Is Agile an ‘all or nothing’ approach to project management? May 22, 2018
- Tools I Use to Stay Organized May 16, 2018
- How Do You Stay Organized? May 9, 2018
- The PIR – Did You Get The Notes From The Last Project? April 25, 2018
- Planning is Good – But You Have to Follow Through April 18, 2018