Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- Have You Started Your Personal Strategic Plan? November 14, 2018
- Who is Your Greatest (Professional) Achievement? November 7, 2018
- Do You Have the Right Team to Execute the Plan? October 31, 2018
- Delegation is a 3-Way Street October 24, 2018
- Strategy Execution – Without Organization-Wide Commitment – Don’t Even Try October 17, 2018