Samurai, (meaning “those who serve”), practiced servant leadership and these principles long before “modern management” proclaimed this approach to be vital to today’s leaders. Harry Mingail’s recent blog post prompted this interesting discussion.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- What Is the Most Important Role of a Project Manager? September 19, 2018
- How Do You Recover from a Screw-Up? September 12, 2018
- Managing Expectations – The Key to a Leader’s Success September 5, 2018
- Strategic Planning Does Not Work August 29, 2018
- What Does Accountability Look Like? August 22, 2018